This Course is Now Free for Everyone
Just head over to the courses page and you can work through the modules from there.
If you want to know more about the course, keep reading.
You just want to build a website with Django. Something you can use; something to be proud of...
... but all you can find is scattered tutorials and -gag- yet another polls app.
You find a course that might be useful and it's like "You want me to set up a Git Repo and Docker and install this and that. Why can't you just show me how Django actually works??"
After wasting a whole lot of time you don't have, you finally get something that might work - but it's for an old version of Django. AARGH!
I feel your pain.
Of course, you shouldn't take my word for it...
I am loving it. This course fits my needs perfectly. Nigel explains every line of code, he allows you to pause the video to catch up, the flow just seems right. It was worth my money.
I was looking for simple, hand holding, affordable Django courses. I tried many. And then I came across [the course]. For the first time in my life, I could understand anything other than taxes, accounting and auditing. I am very grateful to Nigel for taking out such a wonderful course. And these are not plain words. They originate from my heart.
After taking Nige's course, I feel far more confident about the process of building a Django website than I have with all the books combined.
What You Will Learn
With over 3 hours of HD video, PDF transcripts, source code and links to useful Django resources, the course has all you need to gain a thorough understanding of Django 2.
The course is broken up into 12 modules:
- 1Learn how all the parts of Django come together and why it's the #1 Python web framework
- 2Install Python and Django with my super-simple and fast installation procedure
- 3Learn the basics of Python
- 4Create your first Django application
- 5Build a page model to display pages just like a CMS
- 6Master the basics of Django templates
- 7Create responsive views and add navigation to your website
- 8Create a basic contact form and learn how to send emails with Django
- 9Expand your skill with forms by creating a more complex form with file uploads
- 10Master the basics of Django's generic views
- 11Secure your site by learning how to manage users in the front and back end
- 12Deploy your site to a live web host
Who You Are
This course is for you if you are:
I'm so confident you will get results from this course that I am offering you a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.
If, after 30 days, you haven't got the results you wanted, just email me and I will refund your full purchase price. No questions asked.
This was the first tutorial I was able to get through without getting 'stuck', and I feel like I understand the basics of Django much much better than before. Great work! - Mike King
A bit about me...
Hi, I'm Nige.
I'm the author of six Django books, three of which have been best-sellers in the Python and Web Programming categories on Amazon.
I'm also a qualified teacher.
I've learned a few things about teaching time-poor learners over the years, and I have put that learning to good use designing a course that will teach you the fundamentals of Django quickly and comprehensively.
The course uses teaching tools proven to increase your chances of success, and allows you to take away a toolkit of practical, usable skills.
I genuinely hope you get as much out of this course as I got out of creating it for you.
All the best with your programming journey!