Django 2 is here and there are some major changes coming over the next few months.
First up, you can see the menus have changed, with new information on upcoming courses and the new Mastering Django 2 book. Feel free to check them out.
If it's your first time here, or are a beginner just starting out - check out the tutorials below to get you started.
- Why Django? - Probably the No. 1 question asked by anyone new to Django. This article answers why I think Django is a good choice.
- Django Overview - this is the big-picture overview of Django. I go over the Model-Template-View design pattern and how the various bits of Django talk to each other.
- Python for Django Programmers (Part 1) - The first part of my new Python primer for Django programmers.
- Python for Django Programmers (Part 2) - In the second instalment of my Python tutorial for Django programmers, I cover math, strings, lists, dictionaries, tuples and lots more!
- Python for Django Programmers (Part 3) - In the final instalment of my Python tutorial for Django programmers, I cover error handling, classes and functions, packages, modules and the dot operator and regular expressions.
All the best with your programming journey.
Big Nige 🙂