With Django 1.11 LTS finally here, I am moving things around a bit.
You can still find the Table of Contents for the Django Book here – I will be updating it to 1.11 incrementally. Check out the contents page for more info.
If you are interested in the print or eBook version, there is more information here.
I will also be adding tutorial articles and videos over time. Here are the first few to get you started:
- Why Django? – Probably the No. 1 question asked by anyone new to Django. This article answers why I think Django is a good choice.
- Django Overview – this is the big-picture overview of Django. I go over the Model-Template-View design pattern and how the various bits of Django talk to each other.
- Python for Django Programmers (Part 1) – The first part of my new Python primer for Django programmers.
- Python for Django Programmers (Part 2) – In the second instalment of my Python tutorial for Django programmers, I cover math, strings, lists, dictionaries, tuples and lots more!
- Python for Django Programmers (Part 3) – In the final instalment of my Python tutorial for Django programmers, I cover error handling, classes and functions, packages, modules and the dot operator and regular expressions.
All the best with your programming journey.